Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Guys. Is red hair hot?

I'm a redhead, I need it cleared up. Is it attractive? Some guys like it others don't who I know. Some guys say i look hot except for the hair and others say it's what makes me look attractive. I don't understand??!!!!!!



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Of course red hair is hot. Plus its rare so it gives you a little something special!



Guys. Is red hair hot?

my brother is dating a redhead....he thinks it's hot.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Most of the time I do not find it attractive. Sorry, I am a fan of dark haired girls.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Only if it's bright red.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

my first gf was a red head and from then on i cant get them out of my head OMG RED HEADS!!! THERE I SEE ONE!!!



Guys. Is red hair hot?

it depends on the guy dude.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

To each his own. Personally I like redheads.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

na... it is old and boring.. i think hair colouring is out.. if u wanna try out then try out the new range of subtle colours.. they look classy... funky look is out



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Yes. Red hair is hot. Mostly becuase it's different and "intriguing." Tall is also very HOT



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Red hair is hot.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

I think redheads are attractive. But everyone I've ever known is a bit on the weird side. Its goes back to Bozo the Clown when I was a kid.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

look at urself in da mirror nd ask urself.On some it looks ok nd on others not so great!!! Get a opinion but dont forget about urs!!! If its a no go then try a brownish color if its a yes and it stays then hang ur head high nd be proud to be a redhead!!!



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Redheads RULE!!! Blondes do NOT have more fun, and while brunettes are better than those who are blonde (spelled B-L-I-N-D) you just can't beat a woman who is on fire from head to toe.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

I personally think long "natural" red hair on a female is WAAAY HOTT!! And to add, most of the redhead females I've met were very cool and confident. It's a matter of preference...not everyone likes the same thing. That's why "The MANufacturer" makes so many different types of people.



When it's not natural, it's such a turn off :(



Guys. Is red hair hot?

golden blond will look good



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Red hair is beautiful. Many people spend big bucks at salons to have their hair dyed red. Be thankful and don't listen to others who probably are jealous that they don't have your color hair.



Guys. Is red hair hot?

It depends onthe red.. like orangy red (the natural red color) to me is gross honestly... but I have been dyeing my hair dark auburn red for a long time and honestly I get hit on alot more now then when I was a blonde... I guess its more bad girl on me



it all depends on what color and what ur skin tone is



Guys. Is red hair hot?

i dont know how i got red hair but im hot, hy dad has blond hair and my mom is brunette, my mom says i got my red hair because she ate jalapenio* peppers all the time while she was pregnant with me



Guys. Is red hair hot?

Persoanlly I like a redhead only if her skin tone makes sense, To me red, and tanned as opposed to pale doesn't look good.



My girl is pale, red, and green eyed.



Told her once no to dye, since alot of girls who dye want what she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment