Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is having red hair a good thing?

I personally think that it's the best hair colour, but no one else seems to think so.



Is having red hair a good thing?

its probably the worst hair color if you were to rank them. but that was your idea not mine



Is having red hair a good thing?

best? it's definitely good.



Is having red hair a good thing?

I love red hair!



Is having red hair a good thing?

I am a red head. Not a natural one mind you but by choice. It is the best. It flatters my complexion



Is having red hair a good thing?

yes it is, the few people that have red hair in my school look amazing!



Is having red hair a good thing?

To each his own, my dear.



Is having red hair a good thing?

I love red hair.



Is having red hair a good thing?

i personally love red heads...all dark haird itailian boys love them =]



Is having red hair a good thing?

For sure, real red hair is hot.



Is having red hair a good thing?

i dont like the freckled white skin attached to it



Is having red hair a good thing?

It is if you are female, don't live in the uk, or are able to dye it.



I watched a program called "**** off! I'm ginger!"



It said, if you don't meet the above, you may as well give up, as you're ******.



Is having red hair a good thing?

Yes its a very unique colour .



Is having red hair a good thing?

I love it! It's not very common so it makes you stand out :)



Is having red hair a good thing?

it doesn't matter.



Is having red hair a good thing?

absalutely yes for me it is a good thing



Is having red hair a good thing?

maybe %26amp; maybe not



Is having red hair a good thing?

OmG! i love red hair!



But the natural kind not the fake, dyed kind that's like... TOO red.



Is having red hair a good thing?

How could it possibly NOT be a good thing?



Is having red hair a good thing?

I have nature red hair and i personaly hate it, but everyone is always telling me its so pretty and everything



Is having red hair a good thing?

red heads r hot, and not many peeps r so enjoy



Is having red hair a good thing?

Yes it's a very sexy unique look.



Is having red hair a good thing?

Absolutely. It is less common and therefore unique and special. I have boring brown hair and am very jealous!



Is having red hair a good thing?

Ha. I have red hair again. Accidentally, after having red hair...that I dyed brown...then blond, then more blond, then more blond...but it didn't do anything but lighten my hair...back to RED. :D



Is having red hair a good thing?

I actually have a thing for red head girls.



Theres plenty of beautiful people with red hair.



And theres others with not.



If you like your hair (im assuming its red), then don't worry about it!



Is having red hair a good thing?

I think red hair is beautiful especially when it is well taken care of and healthy ~



So be proud of your hair color and don't worry what everyone else thinks ....( I know easier said than done)



Hope this was helpful ~~



Is having red hair a good thing?

i think it an ok color for a hair color



Is having red hair a good thing?

i dont have anything against red hair.



i think it looks good on most people.



Is having red hair a good thing?

yeah - esp at the moment



lots of people are blonde trying to dye their hair brown -- and it ends up red! in my school there are patches of people with red hair.



but having naturally red hair is really beautiful!



Is having red hair a good thing?

i think red is the "new Fad" i know a lot of girls that are HOT in red. but this also depends on your skin tone. and deff. what color "red" it is. like a vibrant red is too wild for my taste but champagne red is nice....skin tone is the key to red hair though



Is having red hair a good thing?

YES because you stick out from all of the blondes and brunettes.



and the whole "blonde is better" kind of things is really cliche (no offense to any blondes, i'm just saying that's not a big rule any more).



Is having red hair a good thing?

i hate gingers

No comments:

Post a Comment