Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have longish (above elbow) red hair and I am thinking about getting bangs but I am not sure what k

. I play soccer



. I like the way my friend's side bangs look



. At school, I wear my hair a lot of different ways, but I think that bangs would make them look better.



. Love to wear my hair up, but I will wear it down



. I have thick hair, and can only use a hair dryer to straighten it.



I have longish (above elbow) red hair and I am thinking about getting bangs but I am not sure what kind to get

I would get it significantly cut if you want bangs. Say, shoulder length. And I suggest wispy bangs. They are extremely low matenience and totally cute!



I have longish (above elbow) red hair and I am thinking about getting bangs but I am not sure what kind to get

I like wispy bangs thinned out and cut from way back on top. Bangs should come down over your upper cheek bone, and brush them to the side.



I prefer hair short enough that it doesn't drag on your shoulder when you turn your head.



I have longish (above elbow) red hair and I am thinking about getting bangs but I am not sure what kind to get

get longer side swept bangs, they aren't very hard to maintain. just make sure if you want them to still go behind your ears to let your stylist know. it is really nice that way, and they aren't even that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment