Saturday, August 1, 2009

Red hair dye all over clothes and an awful haircut?

I got my hair done by a new person on Thursday. I was coming from a business meeting so I was wearing a white button up. I offered to take it off; I even wore an undershirt just for that reason. She told me to leave it on. Then I placed my beige jacket under the counter, awaaaay from the dye. She put it on the counter NEXT TO the dye. They both got dye on them. For the hair cut, I asked her to use a razor, over and over. She never did. I brought in a picture of Alexis Bledel; I look more like Raggedy Anne. I honest to God have a bowl cut for my bangs. However, she super curled them when I left so I couldn't tell, and I didn't see the dye everywhere until my friends pointed it out....it's all over the elbows of the shirt and all over the jacket.



I called immediately and the manager told me to come in today. She didn't seem that interested in my problem, though. What do I do when I go in?



Red hair dye all over clothes and an awful haircut?

Have an estimate ready for a new jacket and shirt and ask for your hair to be recut properly.



Red hair dye all over clothes and an awful haircut?

Get your money back.



And more to buy a new jacket and shirt!



Red hair dye all over clothes and an awful haircut?

First, try to resolve it with the manager. If she doesn't give you a refund plus the cost of replacing your clothing, you need to complain to the Consumer Protection division of your State's Attorney General's office. Just write what you've stated already in a letter, send it to your Attorney General, and carbon copy it to the manager of the offending salon. That will get you quick action and hopefully will resolve your problem.



Red hair dye all over clothes and an awful haircut?

I would talk to the manager with estimates for the replacement of your shirt and jacket, and a restyle at top-notch salon. Is your hair dyed a bad color too? A good stylist should be able to remove that.........



Remember, a dissatisfied customer can make for a lot of bad business....so if the manager doesn't make it right for you, let him know that you will be letting everybody know about your experience, then contact the BBB....if your appearance is going to affect your job....maybe small claims court???? take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment