Saturday, August 1, 2009

Red hair/lemon juice?

I have strawberry blonde hair and i want it lighter would it work if i try lemon juice?



Red hair/lemon juice?

I have actually been lightening my red hair (if you look at a box of revlon light auburn, its my exact color, although mine is natural) with chamomile... it took out some of the red, but its definitely lighter. Plus, I didn't have to use sun and get a sunburn. I just left it in for thirty minutes, then rinsed it out two days in a row. However, I decided I want highlights, so I'm going to streak in some lemon juice, slather on the sunscreen, and go out... I'll let you know how that goes.



Red hair/lemon juice?

umm lemon juice might work but it would be better if you mix it with and equal amount of peroxide yes i know it sounds crazy but it really works



Red hair/lemon juice?

yes, it will work. do it in the summer though when you can be exposed to more sun, this helps. don't dip your wole head in it either, just streak it. Also dillute the lemon juce, because it can do hardly anything if not. if you want to go more redder, try cranberry juice, but never boil kool-aid and put it in your hair!!



Red hair/lemon juice?

it might i use to do that when i was younger but alot of lemon juice in your hair then tan it kinda works



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment