Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

I just dyed my hair like fire engine red and i got black undertones and black at the ends. I was wondering what color lipstick and eye shadows to wear? Help help lol



^_^



I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

I would say stay away from pink and purple eyeshadow...blue is okay. then go with a nude lipstick or a gloss over a LIGHT peach color!



I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

cute very cute ;D Um i would think nude color lip gloss on top of a rosy/red lipstick. for the eyeshadow either black if u like it or idk cause i have to see what the color of your eyes are



I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

depends on ur skin color and what look ur going 4. if u want lips that pop do red. i usually stick w/ something lighter tho, ima redhead 4 life =) depends wat color ur eyes and skin r 4 eyeshadow 2. silver is in and 4 blue eyes either pale or a shade of blue darker than ur eyes. hope this helps



I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

It kinda depends on what eye colour you have, but I think that smokey, charcoal eye make up with heaps of mascara and eyeliner would look great with red and black hair, with nude glossy lips and nude, porcelain skin. I would definately skip the blush with such a bright hair colour, or you may look like a clown. Also, red lip stick to match your hair would look great, but if you're going to do this keep the eye make up to a minimum. =)



I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

I would go with either light pink or a peach lipcolor. Its all about the eyes. Your hair is dramatic, keep your makeup balanced. soft lips, dramatic eyes. Dark Green eyeshadow would compliment the color of your hair and peach lipcolor.



I just dyed my hair red... lip stick.... eyeshadow? what colors?

Wear colors that are equally as eccentric as your hair. If your hair is red, wear gold eyeshadow. Don't overdo it though. Lipstick go subtle. Nude or light pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment