Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'd like to dye my hair red, but I'm worried about roots! Any advice about something notic

I really don't wanna spend $50 at the hairdressers every month to keep my roots from showing! I was thinking maybe I could dye everything red except for my top layer? (It's pretty short and I have a lot of layers). Also, when I say "red", I don't mean orange-ish. It's going to be more like a dark auburn, which is darker than my natural hair color.



I'd like to dye my hair red, but I'm worried about roots! Any advice about something noticable, but safe?

first off,i love the color you picked the dark auburn



and i think it would look nice if you colored your hair except



the top layer but it would look better if you dyed you whole head



both are great choices though!



good luck%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment