Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

ok im a guy with dirty blonde hair and i want to dye it red or dark red.and i would like to know what brand is good to use and how should i do it and i would like to know would i have to bleach my hair becouse i dont really want to.and i want it to be perminate so yeah.so anyone who could help me out that would be awsome



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

Since you want the haircolor to be permanent, I recommend that you use the brand called Feria by Loreal. They have a huge variety of colors, and the treatment makes your hair look great.



You have dirty blonde hair so it probably wouldn't be necessary to bleach your hair beforehand, though the results may not be as dramatic as shown on the box. Most boxes of hair coloring have a chart to show how the hair color will look on different natural colors. Make sure you follow the directions exactly as the instructions say.



If you decide to use Feria, you can buy it at any major department or drug store. I get mine at Wal-Mart.



Here is the website if you wanna see the colors:



http://www.lorealparisusa.com/haircolor/...



Good luck!



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

yeah iguess



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

Well, I'm all for you dieng.



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

When I dyed my hair, I used a brand called ManicPanic. They make a lot of good 'punk' sort of colours, reds, blues, greens, whatever. It's semi-perm, so it lasts a month or two. I didn't bleach my hair when I used, but I'm a VERY light blonde. It actually turned out a shade or two lighter because of my hair colour, so I think not bleaching your hair would be a good bet. Should give you the colour you're looking for. Hope this helps.



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

Are you doing it a natural red, or the RED red? If it's a natural red color, you shouldn't have to bleach it, but if you're doing a RED red, you should bleach it first. Trust me, I dye my ahir all the time (most people don't even know my reall hair color anymore!).



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

Nutrisse by L'Oreal is probably the best product for you. Make sure you do NOT wash your hair for 2 days before coloring it so that you get the best results.



Work the color into your hair in sections and massage it. Catch any drips with a tissue so that you don't stain your skin. Use a Q-tip to apply a small amount of color to your eyebrows. Leave it all on for 20-25 mins (the longer you leave it, the bolder the color). Wipe the eyebrows off first (never use on your eyelashes, though). Then take a shower and work all of the color out of your hair.



There will be a conditioner in the box with the color. Make sure you use at least 1/4 of the tube and leave it in for 3-5 mins. The longer you leave it, the better your haircolor will stay.



Ok im a guy and i want to dye my hair red.?

Guys' hair dyes exactly the same as girls' hair.



Red is a good colour choice because it's not an "unnatural" colour, so you will be able to find some at the grocery store or anywhere. Follow the directions on the bottle - it's pretty easy %26amp; straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment