Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ok.......if my skin it's light and I have brown eyes with dark eyebrows,would dying my hair red

Should I dye my hair red as in rehead or what other shades of red should I try???? HELP??



Ok.......if my skin it's light and I have brown eyes with dark eyebrows,would dying my hair red would.........

so like i think it depends on what color your eyebrows are are they like dark brown or red? i think you should highlight your hair instead or dye it. my friend has red hair and she got like kinda coppery highlight and it looks really good. or if you want to dye it, you could try different looks with dye that like washes out after like a week or something. loreal stuff in the shiny foil work really well. unless you do it twice with not enough time in between. which is what i did and my hair stayed purpley for like 3 months!!



Ok.......if my skin it's light and I have brown eyes with dark eyebrows,would dying my hair red would.........

you could always highlight your eyebrows.....if not it wouldn't make that big of difference....if you don't like it, color it back.



Ok.......if my skin it's light and I have brown eyes with dark eyebrows,would dying my hair red would.........

try using a light red not red red but a diffrent color red with brown high lights or do ur hair brown with red high lights that would look good

No comments:

Post a Comment