Thursday, July 30, 2009

What hair color brand should I use? my hair is a dark color, I want red!?

Ok, so my natural hair color is dark brown or black.



I've dyed it red using herbal essences a couple of weeks ago, and it still looks black and a little reddish when under the sun/lights....



I want my hair to be extremely red, hot red...



what hair color is strong enough for black hair... p.s. I don't want to bleach my hair...



I heard of clairol xtremefx color shock, would that work if I use it without bleaching, what about that other one loreal hicolor for dark hair only... is there any others... help please



What hair color brand should I use? my hair is a dark color, I want red!?

Either L'Oreal HiColor, or Feria's Power Reds. I've used both on my hair, which is resistant to dye since it's mixed (black/white/native american) hair. It can turn even jet black hair the clor of dye on the bottle. You can get L'Oreal HiColor at Sally Beauty Supply.



What hair color brand should I use? my hair is a dark color, I want red!?

you would have to lighten your hair somehow.



What hair color brand should I use? my hair is a dark color, I want red!?

loreal hicolor for dark hair only works good. My mom used it and dyed her hair form dark brown to light auburn



What hair color brand should I use? my hair is a dark color, I want red!?

try Nice n easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment